Skip to main content

Mansfield University... Developing Tomorrow's Leaders Student Registration and Financial Services

Academic Forms

You now have the option of completing the Registrar Forms online and printing to your local printer or downloading to your local printer to be completed manually.

Please note all signature fields are required to be signed manually.

Policies and procedures can be found in the Mansfield University Undergraduate Catalog.


Commencement Dates

(needed to submit application)

Aug 2014


Dec 2014


May 2015


Aug 2015


Dec 2015

May 2016



The following forms are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (pdf):

Academic Dishonesty Reporting Form

Application for Graduation 
(For those applying late for May 2014 graduation on or after February 14, 2014)

Application for Graduation (all other graduates) - Log into WebAdvisor and access Student Menu.

Audit of Course

Certification of Enrollment - Now processed through the National Student Clearinghouse available through My.Mansfield

Change of Name

Change of Permanent Home Address

CLEP Exam Form

Course Selection Sheet

Credit by Exam

Declare Minor

Distance Education Application

Independent Study/Individualized Instruction

Intent to Graduate - See Application for Graduation


Major - Adding a Second Major or Dual Degree

Major - Change of Major

Major - Change of Major, Transfer or Second Major For Safety Mgmt B.S. program only

Pass/Fail Course Option

Petition - Graduate Studies

Petition - Undergraduates

Repeat Course

Request to Study Abroad

Request to Transfer Graduate Credit(s) (online Admissions Office form)

Request to Transfer Undergraduate Credit(s) (online Admissions Office form)

Visiting Student Status

Withdrawal from University