**Cash advance application link** Please do not submit a Cash Advance Request for Summer sessions until after May 1st.
Please consider signing up for Direct Deposit of your Cash Advance if you have not already done so. Go to Student Self Service>>Bank Information to add your bank account.
Direct Deposit requests can be processed daily, where as check requests will only be processed on Fridays through out the summer semesters due to staff not working on campus every day.
Approved cash advance requests on finalized financial aid exceeding current charges will be limited to a maximum of $600. Plan accordingly to cover expenses until refunds are processed.
- Summer Session I (SU20) - Refund Date - June 10, 2020
- Summer Session II (SF20) - Refund Date - July 16, 2020
- Summer Session I 2020 - submit your request by Thursday, May 14, 2020 at Noon to ensure availability by the first day of classes on May 18, 2020.
- Summer Session II 2020 - submit your request by Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at Noon to ensure availability by the first day of classes on July 1, 2020.
- Fall 2020 (FA20) - Refund date - October 9, 2020. Fall 2020 Cash Advance Application does not open up until August 1st. Please do not submit for fall before that date.
- Fall 2020 (FA20) - submit your request by Thursday, August 20, 2020 at Noon to ensure availability by the first day of classes on August 24, 2020.
- Spring 2021 (SP21) - Refund date - February 26, 2021 (tentative). Spring 2021 Cash Advance Application does not open up until December 1st. Please do not submit for spring before that date.
- Spring 2021 (SP21) - submit your request by Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Noon to ensure availability by the first day of classes on January 11, 2021.
If you are registered to receive your semester refund as a direct deposit, your cash advance will be direct deposited as well. You can expect the cash advance to be deposited in your bank within two business days.
- If you are eligible for a bookstore voucher or cash advance you will receive an email via your MU student email account.
- Every effort will be made to have your cash advance or bookstore voucher available on the first day of class.
Questions about this procedure? Contact Julie Cimino at email@example.com or call 570-662-4388.
Book vouchers will not be available for the summer sessions since they can only be used in person and our campus is closed to in-person traffic at this time. We suggest that you use the Cash Advance option above.