Just follow any one of these easy steps:
The FAFSA can be completed at https://fafsa.gov. Please note, you will use your 2016 tax information to fill out the 2018-19 FAFSA.
You must file the FAFSA to apply for the Federal Pell Grant, PHEAA Grant, Direct Loans, Federal Work Study and the TEACH Grant.
1. We strongly recommend that you use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool provided on the FAFSA. This tool allows the information filed with the IRS to be directly transferred to the FAFSA. Using this option may reduce documents that you are asked to provide to the Financial Aid Office and may also reduce the possibility of errors on your FAFSA application.
2. Pennsylvania Residents MUST file the FAFSA no later than April 30, 2018 to be considered for a PHEAA Grant for 2018-2019.
3. If you have been granted a Dependency Override in a prior year, you need to file your FAFSA online and contact our office for necessary paperwork so that we may make the necessary corrections to your FAFSA application.
4. Do not mail any documents to the federal processor when completing the Renewal FAFSA online!
5. The 2018-2019 FAFSA deadline is June 30, 2018.
6. A Shopping Sheet is available to you on your My Mansfield portal. It is a consumer tool to notify you about your financial aid package. It is a standardized form that is designed to simplify the information that you receive about costs and financial aid so that you can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office. We are located in 231 South Hall, or you may call us at 570-662-4129 or email us at email@example.com.
Federal Direct Loans are awarded to students (who qualify) and Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) to parents who indicate an interest. The Federal student loan lender is the U.S. Department of Education rather than a bank or other financial institution. This will require all Federal student loan borrowers to complete a Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note online at https://studentloans.gov and Entrance Counseling.
Parents of dependent students who are interested in applying for the Federal Parent PLUS loan for summer 2018 or the 2018/2019 academic year can go to the Department of Education's Direct Loan web site at https://studentloans.gov to apply also. If the loan is approved, the parent borrower will also need to complete the electronic Master Promissory Note (eMPN) and a Parent Title IV Authorization form.