General Eligibility Requirements
To qualify for federal financial aid and Mansfield University need-based funds, students must meet certain requirements, including the following:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED), or be able to benefit from the education or training offered.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a degree or certificate program, or in another program leading to a recognized education credential.
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or eligible non-citizen.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress toward a degree, certificate, or other recognized education credential.
- Meet the criteria specific to each aid program.
Academic Progress Requirements
All students at Mansfield University that are receiving federal student aid are subject to the federal Title IV regulations that govern satisfactory academic progress requirements.
Federal Academic Progress Policy
PHEAA State Grant Academic Progress Policy