Access your my.mansfield statement:
Click on the “Current Billing” button to view the latest bill. Click on the "Historical Billing" button to view past bills.
Select the bill term and submit
The bill .pdf file is password protected. The password which is your seven digit student ID with the leading "0".
Please print, save or email the bill for your records. Original bills will be overwritten in consecutive processing runs.
Previous semester statements can be found under "Historical Billing" by selecting the desired term.
My.mansfield statements arenot in real time but are updated every Monday.
- Course schedules may be canceled if the prior balance plus 50% of current semester charges are not paid or covered by financial aid by the payment due date.
- Payment of the minimum amount due, as indicated on the bill, will allow students to use the deferred payment plan and defer the remaining balance due for approximately six weeks for the fall and spring semesters and approximately three weeks for the summer sessions.
- A $50.00 deferred fee will be assessed for the deferred payment plan option. If payment in full is not received by the payment due date the account will automatically be assessed the $50.00 deferred fee whether the deferred option is your intent or not.
- A late payment charge will be assessed on unpaid student account balances greater than $100.00 remaining after the deferred due date.
- The Financial Aid Office is available to help you with your financial aid questions at 570-662-4129. Students may view their current financial aid awards via WebAdvisor.