Search for departments, programs, people and more...

Withdrawal from a Course

After the drop period, you may withdraw from a course until 4 p.m. the Friday of the tenth week of classes as designated on the Academic Calendar. You need to complete a course withdrawal form, which can be obtained at the Student Registration and Financial Services' office at 224 South Hall, and have it signed by the course instructor. If you have earned fewer than 60 credits, you must also have the withdrawal card signed by your advisor. Once you have the required signatures, submit the form to our office.

A "W" will be recorded in the permanent record and will not be calculated in the quality point average (QPA). A student who withdraws from all courses is automatically withdrawn from the University.

There is no tuition or fee adjustment for course withdrawals; therefore, full payment is due to the University.