The following types of financial aid resources may be available to you, depending on your circumstances:
(Aid that you do not have to repay, usually need-based)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- State Grants
(Aid that you do not have to repay)
The Scholarship Committee will consider any admitted student for the scholarships for which they qualify. The primary factors considered in the evaluation are SAT scores, grade point average, and class rank. These awards are generally offered on a rolling basis beginning in late December until all awards are made and accepted by students.
Access our undergraduate catalog for a list of scholarship programs for which students may be eligible.
(Borrowed money that you must repay with interest)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Private/Alternative Loans
Veterans Education Benefits
To receive Veterans Education Benefits while attending Mansfield, you must establish eligibility under one of the following programs:
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service
- Chapter 33 - Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 - Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606 - Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 - Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Visit the Veterans Educational Benefits page to learn more.
Work-Study and other Student Employment
(Funds you earn by working.)
- Federal Work-Study
- Institutional Employment
Visit the Work Study page to learn more.