Billing Statement By Semester
Access your billing statement:
- Log into Student Self-Service
- This can also be found in the red bar on the Mansfield Today page
- Click on Student Finance
- Then choose "Account Activity" from the Student Finance drop down menu
- Choose a term from the drop down box
- on the right side of the screen, click on View Statement
- This will give you a .pdf that you can print and save
- The bill is updated in real time every time there is a change on your account
- Course schedules may be canceled if the prior balance plus 50% of current semester charges are not paid or covered by financial aid by the payment due date.
- Payment of the minimum amount due, as indicated on the bill, will allow students to use the deferred payment plan and defer the remaining balance due for approximately six weeks for the fall and spring semesters and approximately three weeks for the summer sessions.
- A $50.00 deferred fee will be assessed for the deferred payment plan option. If payment in full is not received by the payment due date the account will automatically be assessed the $50.00 deferred fee whether the deferred option is your intent or not.
- A late payment charge will be assessed on unpaid student account balances greater than $100.00 remaining after the deferred due date.
- The Financial Aid Office is available to help you with your financial aid questions at 570-662-4129. Students may view their current financial aid awards via WebAdvisor.